Previous projects include:
Walcot acquired the rights to the known and explored extension areas of the world famous East Rand Proprietary Mine (ERPM) located in the Witwatersrand Basin, South Africa including a SAMREC certified 50.99m oz in-situ gold resource. The mine had historic production in excess of 43m ounces of gold, produced between 1896 and 2008. Walcot sold the rights to ERPM in 2018.
Tlou Energy Limited
- ASX Listed African CBM exploration company.
- Co-founded by Walcot Capital in 2009 to identify and develop CBM resources in southern Africa and, in particular Botswana.
Sunshine Gas Limited
- Founded in 2002 and listed on ASX as an A$16 million explorer.
- Developed into one of the leading Australian CBM companies.
- Team discovered in excessive of 1 tcf CBM reserves.
- Sold in 2008 to QGC/BG Group for A$1.1 billion.
- A private Mauritius based investment company specialising in African gold projects.
Chartwell Energy Limited
- Founded by directors of Walcot Capital in 2008 as a private CBM exploration company.
- Became leading CBM explorer in New Zealand.
210 Alice Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
+61 (0) 419 725 970